Herman Cain, Republican presidential candidate for 2012 provided an unusually heated political images, in a promo featuring his Chief of Staff, Mark Block.
Block’s impassioned plea to voters to get behind the Republican candidate is punctuated by the Chief of Staff dragging on a cigarette.
Ad Age reports Cain’s new-media Director as saying that the videographer Chris Burgard, “always tries to portray who a person really is when they are on camera, and I think this video does that.” This is clearly who Brock is and here are five things he may be saying with this image.
- I’m an Outsider. “Anyone got some non-tipped?”
- I’m an Insider. “I was standing outside the White House the other day, smoking a butt with the President…”
- The Media Man “Politics is all smoke and mirrors.”
- The Pitch to the Designer vote: “ There’s a beautiful symmetry between our ‘smoking’ logo and the cigarette.
- The Retro-Vote Pitch: “Mark Block? Sorry I don’t know what you mean. The name’s Draper, Don Draper.”
Smoking hot politics stock photos from Image Source.